Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Not feeling talkative....

I've just noticed that it's been a VERY long time since I last posted something to the blog. It's all just yelling into a void anyway so perhaps it's better to save my breath... maybe even make some work?!

There have been quite a few setbacks of late - rejected proposals, 'Dear John' letters, etc - so my enthusiasm is a bit thin for the presentation of 'stuff'... especially given the expenses of being independent artists. It's all still brewing, just not likely to be shown anywhere 'soon'.

Other than a few small group shows and a fundraiser, March 2016 will likely be the next outing.

Keep an eye on our Facebook page as I'm more likely to put stuff there: https://www.facebook.com/zebra-factorycom-125311714165969/timeline/

2 comments:

Michael Cologne said...

Keep on!
(You're not on twitter, aren't you?)

zebra factory said...

No twitter for us... stretched enough!